[Dailydrool] drool and request

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:03:57 PDT 2009

I send thoughts and prayers your way as we both watch over our ill
furbabies.   Our Lucille had a stroke Sunday and we just take a day at a
time as it comes.  Ahrooooooooooos!

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:30 AM, LaRock Hounds <twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com

--
Mary Ann Thomas
Slave to Loose Lips Lucille                     SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE