[Dailydrool] drool and request

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 04:30:38 PDT 2009

Sending out drool to Rebecc Basset seniors and the one week old puppy, to
the hound momma waiting on test results, and everyone else that is in need.
Unfortunately, we are finding ourselves in the same situation as the Rebecc
Bassets. Maggie is not as well as I thought she was. She did vomit twice two
nights ago and then appeared to be fine.  Dad Slave left me a note this
morning saying Maggie had a hard time having a bm, but it did come out as
diarrhea. I have a hectic work schedule today too and am nervous about
leaving here her without me here.  Granted she is only 9 years, but there
has been twice where she has gotten so ill that we thought she was leaving
us.  Last time she spent the time in the vetspital.  The vet is closed
tomorrow also.  So, please send us some drool for Maggie that is just her
not feeling well for a few days and not something more, and please send
drool to everyone out there that could use it.

DRool to everyone 2 legged and 4,
Dee
Maggie (sick senior :(
Mazzie (no ill effects from last nights dessert of lip balm)
Oliver (throw me the ball now!)
Cooper (please pick me up Mommy)