[Dailydrool] My Visit to Daphneyland....

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Wed Mar 11 20:10:32 PDT 2009

First, I want to thank everyone who sent me e-mails & posted on the
Drool regarding the loss of my beloved Doc. It was THE hardest thing
I've ever been through and the kind words and prayers that were
emailed to me did help me get through the last 10 days.  All of them
will be printed and put into a binder so we will have them forever.

My husband and I had a trip planned to California that we won last
year at the GABR ball. We were scheduled to leave 5 days after Doc
passed away. Don didn't want to go, but we needed to get out of this
house, all we did was cry. We did go and I'm glad we did. We set aside
a day to visit Dawn and dogs at Daphneyland. What a wonderful day it
was.

There was a cutie pie named Junior that was a spitting image of my
Doc. But there was a special guy out there named Duke that kept
hovering around us. I have a link to videos and photos of the visit.
You can see them here....

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u135/lovebassetcrap/Daphneyland/

Make sure to check out Duke...he just may be our souvenir from CA :)

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org
merchandise at nybasset.org