[Dailydrool] My Visit to Daphneyland....

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Mar 12 07:57:38 PDT 2009

Picture if you will.. that home you drive by that's not really a home but a
small business... and they have all these lawn gnomes, statues, tributaries
and the like out there for people to see and thusly know what wares they
have for sale..

and then look at this picture..

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u135/lovebassetcrap/Daphneyland/DSCN0903.
jpg

here's a "Tiny" form of that:  http://tinyurl.com/b2ncfj

LOL .... I want houses like this on EVERY corner!!

wait.. i have to get to and from work every day... I'd loose too much time
stopping to check out the hounds.. Ok.. every other corner... no.. STILL too
many ... LOL

Beautiful pictures of the hounds!!

-Robert