[Dailydrool] Just sharing a great book about 2 Bagel's....

Jess'e Potts...Basset Rescue bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 12 08:10:08 PDT 2009

I work at a vet clinic and one of our clients had one of her beloved Bagel's
run away once...she wrote a wonderful children's book about their experience
and it's ADORABLE!!  For any of you with kids and Bagel's, it's a must have
:)  Had to share!!!

www.bookemon.com
Search for "Where is Lucy?" by Sharon Crooks
Or here is a link
http://www.bookemon.com/book_profile.php?book_id=12034

Jess'e Potts
Adoption & Transport Coordinator for Hounds Haven Basset Rescue
www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com
jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com
OTRA Verified
Mommy to the Basset Hound Crew: Zoey, Bella, Molly & Odi
Foster Mommy to Hope
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13033427

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was YOU. "--
Anonymous