[Dailydrool] Shelly, Doc, Duke, Daphneyland

Marilyn Fulton vbassety3 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 20:25:53 PDT 2009

Shelly,
  Thank you for sharing your awesome pictures of you and your hubby at
Daphneyland, what a wonderful place!  You look very happy in the
pictures...and Duke is soooo handsome with his lacy ear...he's a keeper for
sure.  I loved your picture of Doc and gave him a "5".  What a beautiful
guy!  My Apollo turns 11 on March 28th, maybe I'll make him a cake like
Doc's for his birthday.  I know he'd eat the whole thing if I allowed it..

Wishing you the best with your Duke...

Marilyn Fulton
Apollo, Daphne, and Zeus "Hundage Barrage"
Portland, Or