[Dailydrool] I will never know what the tumor is- though

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 13 07:55:05 PDT 2009

It is mind boggling how successful these bassets are in their fight to survive.  I believe if a animal  is loved and loves his life (which all ours are)  he is able to fight things (sickness) he otherwise couldn't.
And one tiny vet in Calgary (picture her carrying Becky who was almost bigger than she was -said ' Bssets are built like mac trucks' - very sturdy.
Miss Becky is 15  and when she had intusseption at age 2 and pancreatitis at age 11 I figured that was it but I still have her.
If I'd only listened to my 'gut' feeling or first thought my life would not be in such a disaray.
Drool
Georgie and Miss Becky