[Dailydrool] Droolers we have a problem....

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Mar 13 07:51:29 PDT 2009

GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear dictating from the top of my favorite leopard pillows on the leather couch downstairs.  I hate having to bring this to all of you but we have a teeny tiny problem with the Woofle.  No, it's not the items, there are still 35 "Basset Craptacular" items available.  No, it's not that our ticket sales aren't good, we're halfway to our goal thanks to all of you-well, not ALL of you-some of you haven't purchased your tickets YET but that's not the problem.  The problem is, well, you know the adorable Nigel and Llewis pawtographed totes with artwork by Missy Johnson?  Well, you also know how competitive the boyz can be with each other?  Shhhh....don't tell them but one brudder's tote has twice as many tickets as the other...shhhh...no, I can't say which one-musn't play favorites....  So, I'm challenging all of you to a Nigel and Llewis  Woofle tote smackdown.  For a measly $5.00 you can get 2 tickets for a chance to win either the Nigel or Llewis pawtographed tote and be a part of Drool history.  I'm telling you these totes will become mythical-Droolers at basset events will brag that they saw the "real" ones".  So here's the link to the Woofle  http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html  Please go look at the totes and while you're at it have a look at our other items, most are one of a kind items made by members of our own Drool family.  Please buy tickets to help the homeless Tri-State houndies.  Remember ALL proceeds from our Woofle will go towards our pledges for the BW.

Yes, Clyde.  Clyde Kadiddlehopper wants me to remind you to reserve a copy of his latest Bark of the Month(well almost) selection, Deer Aint Peggy.  Please contact the blondeslave at sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net> to reserve your signed copy/copies of Deer Aint Peggy by Sherlock P Blanchard.  The cost of one book INCLUDING shipping will be $20.00.  The books will be shipped flat rate priority and we can get up to 3 books in an envelope.  Additional copies will be $15.00 for example 2 copies would be $35.00 including shipping.  Clyde was pacing all night worrying he wouldn't sell enough books because the blondeslave was late in announcing his newest selection.  I hardly got any sleep at all-do you have any idea how much noise those big paws make?