[Dailydrool] Buddydawg's incontinence

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 11:41:07 PDT 2009

Forgive my lateness - I'm always behind reading the DD.
Roscoe P Hunter also began doing his business inside the house the last
year of his life.
I believe it was due solely to his old age. He honestly couldn't wait.
Very similar to what happens to people.
We used puppy pads. We placed them by the door. We assured him it was
ok and it became his routine. Not always pleasant to have puppy pads
there or to pick them up and replace them, but I would have done
anything for my boy. Just as I would do anything for a baby or elderly
parent.

Becca
Mommy of Roscoe P Hunter ATB and mutt sis Angel
*see him on DD 2009 calendar July 28* www.dogster.com/dogs/600703