[Dailydrool] farewell old friend

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Mar 13 16:51:25 PDT 2009

Champion Rebec's Loose Lips
"Louie"
July 4, 1996 -
March 13, 2009

I came home from work today to find Louie
stretched out on his bed, gone.  Tuesday was lying as close as she
could by his side, no doubt to offer him comfort as he left for the
bridge.  Louie was a great show dog - finished at 12 months with a
group placement from the classes, and made the final cut for Best of Breed
at Nationals when he was only 14 months.  He was a good dad, siring
at least 3 champions in just 2 litters (one consisting only of
Oprah). He was a good friend and companion.  Although he was
studly in his youth and tended to be argumentative with his peers, he aged
into a mellow hound although he never lost his eye for the ladies to the
very end.

Run free my love.  Chase bunnies at the bridge
and enjoy the buffet.

crazy basset lady

MAKE
DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com
(
http://my.execpc.com/~rebec/ )
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at