[Dailydrool] bark of the month club

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Fri Mar 13 16:56:08 PDT 2009

WOOOOOF TO ALL HOUNDIES AND HOUNDETTES.....   clyde kiddlehopper has chosen his bark of the month selection.  Deer Aint Peggy by Sherlock P. Blanchard.   just in case you don't know,  sherlock is a basset hound himself.  i have read parts of this book to my houndies and they enjoyed it greatly.  in honor of the clyde selecting it , i have taken it from the bookcase and am reading it again to the houndies of the house. the reading is accompanied by hot tea for me and tweats for the kids every couple of pages.  they are a literary group of houndies and they give this selection a 4 paws up rating with a woof and a bark for the cover art.. so  ATTENTION     all moms and dads---BUY BUY BUY this book.
claudia mom to winston,sadie and sir henry the bloodhound