[Dailydrool] Honey update

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 19:50:31 PDT 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the drool everyone put in for  Honey.
Her tumor thingee came back benign!  Now the thing is, trying to stop  her
from wanting to wash it all the time.
It needs air now, so I have been using a infant sock, and vet tape, to  hold
it on..............then it comes off.
Going outside, I am using a homemade plastic boot thingee.  We tried  the E
collar, what a pain that is..............she can't even see where she is
walking.....that is awful that thing.
Anyone else have any ideas?
I used that bitter apple on just her toenails, not the ouchie part, and she
licked it right off.
So now I am spraying the bitter apple some on the sock.
Strange how her stitches are dissolving, and mine are not.
She is still taking antibiotics...........sure wish she wouldn't want to
wash it, maybe it itches.....................suggestions??????
thanks to everyone,  boy, I am so very grateful for all of you, each  and
Barbie and won't leave her foot alone Honey

recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)