[Dailydrool] Miss Elly "AngEl" Mae and arthritis

Jane Eyre jane_eyre21 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 21:50:41 PDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

Please send lots of drool to Miss Elly "AngEl" Mae. I thought you might like a repawt on Miss Elly
"AngEl" Mae's trip to the vetman on Wednesday. It turns out
she's got severe arthritis in her lower back and in one of her front
knees, and hip dysplasia in her back hips. She has been taking glucosamine once a day since we
got her 6 years ago, so genetics maybe? The doc prescribed something
called Comfort for her and hopefully it will help with her "rear end
cooperation" issues.  She does not seem to be in any pain, it's like
she's paralyzed/numb in her back areas. She seriously dislikes coming
upstairs to bed, so my brother carries her up at night sometimes, VIP
treatment which she does not mind in the least lol. Well here endeth my
repawt. Drool and snooter kisses to all in need.

Camee
Miss Elly "AngEl" Mae, Ted (ATB), Jose (ATB), and Charlie Blue (ATB)