[Dailydrool] letting go

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 13 22:38:20 PDT 2009

So interesting this subject is - I have a directive spelled out completely cuz my wishes had better be respected or there will be hauntings.
But I did have to make a decision 32 years ago and I know it was the right one but was hard to do but did it. In a former conversation before this happened he said he wanted his body donated to science. Why he said that
is beyond me but two months later I had to make the decision.
So suffering or brain problems/ events I can't tolerate so it's easier.
Having it in  writing sure solves a lot of guilt and I totally agree with the quality of life.
Had to say this.
Georgie and Miss BEcky