[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood and Doc

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 17:17:37 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. We gotz da waterz a comin frun da sky, why we gotz so much I need me speedo's just to go lift me leg, my hebbinz me furcoat liddel soggy. But da Brudder he gonna paw in on whut heppin da odder dey.
I go see me Doc. Meke sure he doin otay. Gib him da yearly look ober. I tellz you liddel storie bout dis.
I neeber unnerstand why Momma won't let me dribe.She seyz git in da back seat. I seyz no youze git in da back youze dribbin dun scare da brudder on dat last trip to see da Man.
Momma chunk da Brudder in da back. Seyz shut da biskyhole. So we git dere, I see odder doggies, I ready to do da socializin, she leeb da brudder rite in da car,she teke da keyz, she go into da place. She gib da Brudder dis load bout dere mite be sick doggies in dere, an youze jus cool da jets rite here in da car.
Da lady com git me. It be da brudderz turn.
Doc gib me da eyeball, seyz you gain da weight dere Elwood.
We ain't a startin dis bisit off on da good paw, I seyz now lookie, 54 pounds ob pure muskle and studly bodie be jus rite. He touch me bodie. I gib him liddel wag ob me tail, youze know, show da spiritz ob da moment. He seyz you in tonite fur youze shots. I seyz nope, dis social call. He seyz lookie dem toebones, I seyz I dare ya dere bud.
Dere be lotta wurdz a going back and forf, an he stab da brudder. I gib him da lipz. He seyz now bout dem toebones--
Brudder Elwood leeb wif da toebonez jus like he com wif. I show dem. Whut dem peepz a finkin. I git back in da car.
Otey. Da good part comin now. I see dem golden arches rite dere. dem da home ob da cheesyburgerz.
Momma dribe rite by. I seyz, otay we git da chickey. She dribe rite by. I seyz, otey one ob dem fickburgerz, now turn da car. She dribe rite by.
Brudder Elwood berry upset now. I seyz, hey, youze best start splainin?dis one. She seyz youze got to go back, Doc gonna put youze to sleep to cut da toebonez cause youze be holy terror an youze gonna cost da money cause you got dis attertude bout dem feetz.
Well we gonna see bout dis one. Den Momma git to me home. I lookie an dere it be, Elder Clara rite dere at me door a waitin.
Brudder Elwood finkin dere be more to dis storie--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds