[Dailydrool] reading the drools-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 18:08:54 PDT 2009

Momma here. We are catching up on all the news, have to take some time to comment on many posts.

Arlene-Thank You so much for posting about how dangerous plants can be to our furry friends. After Elwood's near death last spring with a bite of a leaf I hope everyone takes a few minutes to read and heed. Please everyone take a look around your house with this list-it is a lifesaver!!

Such wonderful news about Ol Moe taking poor Annie under his paw and teaching her life can be good. The wisdom and value of the seniors are awsome--and as always, so many thanks to Janet, Annie's foster mom.

And speaking of seniors--Elder Clara has the earflaps up over this old guy in OK shelter--any news on this poor guy? He needs us-anyone in the area that can make this happen??

To Sally--sounds like Clara is being Clara-you might check your phone bill see if she has had any consults with Elder Clara-this could be a plot----

Shelly-loved the pictures, I thank you for sharing-they are great.

The senior that has the spleen mass- we are in your thoughts and prayers-we know you will make the right choice.

The Drool has been real quiet of late--we are missing Norm's poems, Cowboy and Roopert, Morse--how are the turds ?? Nigel and Llewis-you guys in lockdown? We know you are up to something-come on guys, we need more posts to read, we have a bunch of new folks joining in, we say welcome to them also.

Louie-safe passage my friend-we send condolences to your family, but you left on your terms, that is a blessing.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds