[Dailydrool] KC Snake Saturday parade

S & J Phipps reddogbytes at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 15 08:27:50 PDT 2009

Our boy Boomer, my husband and I had a great time yesterday. Unfortunately we took so long to find a parking space, we didn't get to meet up with the bassets and their slaves. We had to wait for them at the corner of 63rd and Main. But, it was worth the wait. Boomer got LOTS of petting and hugs and was soooo excited when the basset group came by. Maybe next year we'll get an earlier start. Thanks to all the slaves for letting us love on their bassets.

Ahrooooooo
Stan, June and Boomer