[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 10:25:27 PDT 2009

Happy birthday to Lillie Pearl and Button!  Donna, we loved your basset
lemonade stand -- all of your babies look wonderful.  Geoffrey, Molly, and
Henry are saving up their snausages to buy some of their lemonade.

Shellie and Don, loved your pictures of your trip to Daphneyland -- I think
Duke is meant for you.  What a handsome older gentleman.  I think he'd be
very good at helping with Slobber Shop orders :-)

Healing drool to Ranger -- dude, see what happens when you take on Momma?
And good luck to Dazzle and her puppies -- I'd love to see pictures of them.

Drool to Zack for his eye, but congratulations on your new sister Sky!

Becky, I'm so sorry the drool didn't work and Louie went to the bridge.  It
sounds like he went peacefully, on his own terms, and with Tuesday to send
him off.  We should all be so lucky.  And I'm terribly sorry about the lump
on Tuesday -- the bassets are sending lots of drool.

Jennifer, the bassets are sending healing drool to Lucy for her spleen
tumor.  Whatever you decide will be for the best -- I'm sending you warm
thoughts.

Congratulations to Jacklin as Purina's next dog chow dog!  Sheila you'll
have to let us know when the commercials run.

We're glad Maggie Mae and Honey are both doing well now, and are sending
drool for Eleanor and her spay surgery.

And finally, what an exciting adventure Nigel and Llewis (and Uncle Mr.
Cooper, Sir) had -- and I loved the map -- Llewis, it made me feel like I
was there!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))