[Dailydrool] Heartbroken

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 18:06:38 PDT 2009

Dear Jennifer, I read you post about your Lucy, and I do not know what to
say.  I know that both of my earlier two dogs had huge throat  problems.  Both
times the vet said that the operations would be a lot worse  than leaving them
be.  One of them died shortly thereafter, but the second  one lived long past
their estimate.  All I can say is that I will pray that  you make the right
decision, the one best for Lucy.  Ben and Charlie will  send drool your way, and
Lucy's.

DDropp and the hounds.