[Dailydrool] Basset Buppies (mix) are 7 weeks old and look at those ears!!!

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 20:35:18 PDT 2009

Well the first 6 of the 16 are just about ready for adoption, they just need
one last round of shots.

Doc, Dutch, Nudder Butter, Nickie, Freckles & Buttercup all buppies of Miss
Bella have had their first rounds of shots, been altered and are awaiting
the second round of shots and they will be ready for new forever homes.

While when born, they were obvious mixes.. They've grown some serious ears
as of late!!

Check out Doc, Dutch & Nudder Butter at their new foster home..

http://www.bhra.org/Doc.htm

http://www.bhra.org/Dutch.htm

http://www.bhra.org/Nutter%20Butter.htm

Can you believe that we have not had a SINGLE adoption application for any
of these cute babies yet???

Enjoy and I will post when the girls get their own page.

By the way. Miss Bella & Daphne were both adopted within 1-2 weeks of being
on the web!

The Kolenich Gang.

Sport, Tide, Malcolm, Harley and the current foster Ollie

Anakin, Raven & Morris (the cats)

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org/> www.bhra.org

Please help us support our 16 puppies and their moms!

 <http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters>
http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters

For more photo's and stories about these pups & moms visit:

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/