[Dailydrool] PW Pawcasso Blossom 7/4/97-3/15/09

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:00:12 PDT 2009

She came into this world with a bang and fireworks on July 4, 1997 and left
us very quickly and dignified as she of course would on the ides of March
2009.  Never has one houndy does so much to help her fellow hounds have a
forever home..working till the wee hours of the night giving her faithful
mommy instruction on just how to make this Christmas stocking or that
ornament.

She came into her own right as a famous artist hense the name  Pawcasso
Blossom was for sure born a Princess and wore her PW title with grace and
style.

Never was there a more photogenic houndess.

But more than that she was my furend...she was eberyone furend..and for that
we will be eternally grateful..cause furends like that don't come along
every day.

I'm waving to you Blossom , do you see me now

Lubb you

Bobby

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr