[Dailydrool] Drool after midnight

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Sun Mar 15 23:27:03 PDT 2009

Thank you all for sending drool and all the suggestions to encourage Ranger to eat again. I've cooked chicken, rice and eggs. Offered cottage cheese, yogurt and even tuna which he did sample last night. With all the things that everyone suggested to tempt him to eat and lo and behold what does he decide to eat but a whole bowl of dry kibble!! Yep, this morning he finished off Rocky's kibble and tonight he ate a full serving for dinner and ate the meds right out of my hand and an entire beef stick treat. I am thrilled to say the least and very greteful to all of you who emailed me and sent drool/ Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets