[Dailydrool] Pawcasso Blossom, buppies, and a note to Morse

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 01:30:26 PDT 2009

We are so saddened that Pawcasso Blossom has left us. We have been Drool members for a little over a year, and Pw. Blossom's name is one we have come to revere. I cried reading the lovely tributes to this grande dame of bassets. Rest in peace.

Second, the pictures of the BHRA buppies are adorable. I love them all.

Thirdly, Morse, we have been thinking of you. There is only one dog park on the island we have moved to. We have been unable to use it for the past week, since it has been full of horses! When the Humane Society, which operates the dog park, has equine guests, they take priority and the dog park becomes their grazing meadow. Now the horses have moved on. But guess what they have left behind? All the dogs today were chowing down, Morse-style, so our visit was a short one. You would have loved it.

Aloha to all. Val, Bo, and Harley