[Dailydrool] Welcome Justin and Jade and their slaves

Anne Savidge AnneSavidge at dcccd.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:40:34 PDT 2009

Justin and Jade and Jonathan and William, welcome to the Drool, even if you have been lurking for a while.

Can't wait to hear Jade's rescue story. Even if it's a rather gruesome one, at least we know that it has a happy ending with you.

I wish I could live the life that your hounds do! Your home sounds like basset paradise. A taxi to chauffeur them to the vet? Ham sandwiches for breakfast? TV and classical music? If you lived in this hemisphere, you'd have Droolers clamoring for you to open a doggie day care at home. :-)

I think it's hilarious that they watch TV. My mother says she sometimes leaves TV on for their indoor cat (my parents' hound usually has to be crated when they go out because he gets into mischief), and she claims the cat likes the "Animal Planet" channel best.

Auntie Anne