[Dailydrool] Pw. Pawcasso Blossom

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Mar 16 10:24:59 PDT 2009

Dear Cookie, Annie and Jennie,

We are all so very sad that your Blossom went to the Bridge today.  We love
you all and are sending heart healing drool to all of you.  Pw. Pawcasso
Blossom was a very special girl to you and to all of us - she will be
greatly missed.  Norm is especially sad, since Blossom was his very first
girlfriend.  We know the pain you are feeling, but please be comforted
knowing that Blossom loved you and knew that you loved her.  She will always
be in your heart and if you listen carefully, she will let you know that she
is at the Bridge, with no pain, no snow, and playing like a puppy again.

Hugs to all -

Sandi Wittenberg & The Red Bay Gang

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny, Norm & Opie

sandi at redbaybassets.com