[Dailydrool] Pw. Pawcasso Blossom

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Mon Mar 16 15:01:32 PDT 2009

I am shocked and saddened at the passing of Pw. Pawcasso Blossom.  When
I read the title to my email, I felt my heart leap and then the tears
started to flow.  It's unbelievable at how many of our babies are going
to the bridge lately.  Cookie, Annie Belle and Jennie, if there is
anything I can do for you, please let me know.  We love you and we are
so sorry she left so soon.  We are sending tons of heart healing drool
to you too.  Godspeed Pw. Pawcasso Blossom.  We will miss you.

Kimmie, Chloe, Lola, Chance, Lizzie, Lucy, Princess and Demon

Cindy Heron

Accounts Receivable

P.O. Box 101568

Birmingham, AL 35210-6568