[Dailydrool] Another Email Address....!

rebecca stanton stumpypaws at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:05:17 PDT 2009

My nerves are on thin ice!  If I see any more of those infuriating
?????????s in my emails I will hurl this PC through the nearest window!  In
an attempt to stop these ?????s I am trying google mail.  If it works, I
will then get my google mails forwarded automatically to my yahoo account,
and only use google for mailing DD.  Does that make sense?  I have a slight
headache starting.
*sigh again*
To make this basset related, Morse charged at the ducks on the green this
afternoon and ate their bread.  I did manage to stop him after a few
mouthfuls and dragged him away, as he was looking meaningfully at a child
with an icecream.

Becky (head banging is looking attractive), Morse (the ducks eat enough
anyway) and Pumbaa ATB (was there a sausage going with that bread?)