[Dailydrool] Charcoal adoption

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:41:44 PDT 2009

I think Maggie must have secret longing to be the mother of a log.  Maggie has adopted her piece of charcoal.  It is now resting next to her in the donut.  She has been talking to it and will not leave it outside. We keep throwing it out but it just comes back in.  She ate the first piece but then went to find a new one.  She now has a lovely half burned small log that is her constant companion.  The only other time we have seen anything like this is when Sassy would try to nurse her shoe toy and would have milk and the whole nine yards.  Very odd.

I am taking Marley to the vet on Wed. or Thursday.  The DH made an appointment but I will have to cancel that one because the son has an appointment with the sleep doctor.  The four leggers certainly don't have a problem sleeping around here and neither do I when I get the chance.

We are so sorry for all the lost loves tonight.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.  We have been there and still have little holes in our hearts.

Hugs and drool from Ninja the brushed, Marley the itchy, Maggie in love, and Shelby who just wants some peace and quiet  and the Mom who would really like to go to bed and sleep for a week.