[Dailydrool] Flea Medication

Sally L. Kolitz Russell sally at slokr.com
Tue Mar 17 12:52:42 PDT 2009

Has anyone heard of the med called Comfortis.  Our vet wants us to give it to our bassets as one of them has fleas despite being treated with Frontline.

Sally Russell

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential,
psychologist-client privileged, or work product privileged. If you have
received it in error please erase the message and notify the sender
immediately by calling the offices of Russell & Kolitz, LC at (305) 670-2284.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3943 (20090317) __________

http://www.eset.com