[Dailydrool] License Plate and Euthanasia

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Mar 17 12:52:56 PDT 2009

The Dog House gals put on their thinking bonnets for a license plate.
They hope that you can use symbols like in California. They came
up with heart (the symbol) BSSET, BSSET  heart symbol, Heart
symbol DROOL.  They are tired now so that is all they could come
up with and are now demanding a treat and nap for their hard work.

When we sent our Tucker to the Bridge it was $290.00 but we had a
private cremation. He came home in a simple but very nice cedar chest
urn with a lock on it that I am going to attach his tags to.  My vet
would have waited to be paid but as we came in I handed the girls the
kidz card.  For me I didn't want to have to go back for a while and I am
still dreading our first physicals in a couple of months.  My daughter
was sweet enough to pick up Tucker's ashes and bring them home.

We are sending drool to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nellie Belle
Teeka, Gregor and our angel boy Tucker(ATB)