[Dailydrool] The Pawteet Arteest

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 12:59:02 PDT 2009

Oh, Cookie,

I was so very sad to read about Pw. Pawcasso Blossom leaving you.  My heart is heavy knowing how devastated you must feel.  But please know that you gave that shy little gurl the best of everything, and that your love kept her with you for so much longer than anyone could have predicted.   She is no longer sick or shy, and she has oodles of new furends to keep her busy until the long-off day when you are reunited.  You and the pwincess have done so much to help the homeless houndies, and people will remember your little girl for years and years to come when they hang their stockings and ornymints.

Godspeed, Blossom, and say hi to Jacques for me!
Sherrilyn