[Dailydrool] Testing testing

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 13:55:47 PDT 2009

OK, I am doing 2 more tests after kind help from droolers.   Now, where are those question marks....
To make this basset related, Morse was delighted to find a dead bird this afternoon, and rolled on him happily.   His friend Homer did even better.    He found a dead rabbit (is anyone eating? Please don't read any further if you are) - and refused to give it up.   His owner (my friend) was horrified to see maggots running all over it, but Homer refused to spit it out, even though she had his jaws prized open.   I bit the bullet, and shoved my hand to the back of his throat and got it out, it was utterly revolting.    Homer sulked for the rest of the walk.   Morse was incredibly impressed and had to be stopped on the way home from doing a detour to find maggot-infested bunny.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x