[Dailydrool] bad slave

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:28:36 PDT 2009

Not only have I been remiss about posting as of late, but I realized that so
many of you are so good about noting your dogster pages and calendar dates
and I never add that stuff. I've addded a signature line to my email
including that but it may become annoying to delete everytime I email
someone not familiar with the drool. So we'll see if I keep it.

For now though, if you feel like making new friends on dogster, please check
us out. And also if you have a DD calendar, our date is August 7th.

Lub and drool to all,

Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert
dailydrool calendar: 8/7/09
dogster accounts: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112