[Dailydrool] PW Pawcasso Blossom

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Mar 17 16:16:43 PDT 2009

The Dog House Gang is sending heart healing drool to
PW Pawcasso's family.  She has touched many lives and
will be missed by all.  I am sure that Pw Pawcasso Blossom
will be kept very busy with the painting of the world through the
different seasons.  Look for her special paw-some-ness in the
colors of the world that are just a little different.
That will be her message to you that she is watching over you with love.

Heart healing drool and prayers,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle,
Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles and our angel boy Tucker (ATB)