[Dailydrool] Blossom and Cookie

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 06:27:11 PDT 2009

There is great sadness here at the news of Blossom leaving for the
bridge.
Blossom was one of Otis's very early crushes in his youthful
dreamings. He has always truly loved it, wags more furiously, when I
wear my favorite slimming visor with her special artwork. And we all
have admired her special personality and dedication to helping her
fellow hounds.
You were a great houndie, Pw. Blossom, and our hearts go out to the
slaves. We hope her legacy will comfort you--she did a lot of good in
the world. And now she is ATB and perfectly happy and healthy.
Linda, with sad snooters from Otis and Nelltybelly