[Dailydrool] eye

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 16 08:54:30 PDT 2009

We have the problem of those growths they get growing under her eyelid and it's a constant battle to keep infection down.
She is on a new dog tears med and maxitrol (good one) and a new one.I have to wash her eye too but
not that bad.

I can give you the name if you want but it/ maxitrol does seem to keep the infection down.
Drool - and yes a second opinion is very good
One vet was treating dazey for a sore back and it was addisons which another vet recognized as she walked in when I changed vets.
She was almost dead then too being misdiagnosed.
GEorgie