[Dailydrool] The cookie heist

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:55:05 PDT 2009

Hi.  Dis be Arfur an' I am gonna rat on my brudder cuz he awlways tattles on
me.  Hmph.  I cant do nuffin wifowt him bwowin' da wissle.  Well let me tell
ya...
Mama an' Ant Wowis wer bakin' cukkies.  Dey smewwed reelly reelly yummy
too.  I cud teww dat dey wuz peenut budder ones wif doze chippy fings in dem
dat we not awwowed to hab.  Rite, Vito?  No chippies fer us.  Patooey.
Weww, dey wuz awl hot owta da widdle cukkin' room fingy wif da dore dat
opens dat makes mama yeww "HOT GET AWAY!:" wen we get neer it.

Now it wuz gettin' to be owr supper time an' we wuz reelly hungry cuz we cud
smeww cukkies an' it made owr mowfs jus' wadder!  So Ant Wowis takeded
Buster an' Coop owtside an' mama gotted owr boles an' den we did da supper
rooteeen.  Hugo in da kitchen wif da gate cwozed, me in da dinin' woom, Vito
in da crate - an' we awl chow down.  Weww, mama an' Ant Wowis gotted
vizitin'.  Dey did not eben fink abowt da cukkies coolin' on da kitchen
tabel.  Dey wuz stakked reel hi, too.  Wuz five or so duzzin ov dem.  Awl ov
a sudden <WHACK!!!>  Mama smack hersewf inna hed - sheesh it musta made her
eyes spin awownd!  She jump up an goze a runnin' to da kitchen.  Now Vito iz
nappin' in da crate.  I am by mama in da wivvin' woom.  Hugo iz siwent.
Member he iz in da kitchen, rite?  Mama FLIES to da kitchen "OH NO!!"  "OH
NO NO!!"  Yep.  My guddy too shooz brudder eeted a TON ov cukkies.  Wif doze
chippy fings.  Bowt a duzzin I wud say - da RAT!!  He did not eben share wun
crum!!

Whelp, Mama an' Ant Wowis dwag Hugo owt into da yard - Mama wif a boddle ov
dat icky fizzy stuff an' a widdwe cup.  She pore sum in Hugo's mowf.  Hims
<fwappafwappafwap!>  shake hims hed - YUCK!!  Mama an' Ant Wowis fowwow him
awl awownd da yard.  Whut duz he do?  Weww, he poops.  An' he sniffs.  Wawks
som mor...den pees.  Mama hits da boddle agan.  <fwappawappawappawap!>  Hugo
dwools...he gags a widdwle...den wawks.  Poops more.  No fro up.  Agan
<fwapppawappawappa!><urp>  wawk sum mor.  Fro up a widdlw fome, but no
cukkies.  Papa iz waffin' an' sayin "He not gibbin' bak doze cukkies!  NO
WAY!"  I fink he rite.  Wun mor time...mama runnin' owt ov fizzy wadder.
Wat she cawl it Vito?  Poor Ox Side. No wunder it tayst so bad - its got
oxes in it!  ICK.  Ennyway, after a wong, wong time, an finawwy puttin' a
weesh on him an Ant Wowis holdin' him so he can't cwime in da woods - da
cukkies came up.  O BOY did doze smeww GUD!!  Howebber - Papa wuz waitin'
wif da shuvvel an' takeded it away so we cud not enjoy dem <pout>.  He stiww
did not fro up hims dinner - nosirreee.  Dat boy not gunna gib up hims fud.
He wuz swow awl da nex day an did not eet much, cuzza dat fizzy stuffs I
fink.  Ennyway dat sneeky debbil stole doze cukkies yep he did.  An I am
innysent an' I hate to say it but so iz dat widdwe turd Vito (hu reely ain't
awl dat bad but he duz dwive me cwazy steelin' awl my hedjies an' chewin' on
me an stuffs.)

Arfur (hu cried awl nite wif mama cuz she sad fer Ant Cookie)

Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728.

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS

http://www.freekibble.com

Maybe they are not the stars,