[Dailydrool] Nigel and Llewis and eben Mr. Cooper Sir map

Candray, Nancy M. Nancy.Candray at boe.ca.gov
Mon Mar 16 09:01:51 PDT 2009

Well, I feel dumb.  When I saw the map I couldn't tell what it was.
Speedy just gave me the eyeball to confirm I indeed was dumb.

If the DD had not pointed out that it was a map, I would still been in
the dark.  That is the funniest thing that I've seen in a while. The
boys sure know how to brightens one's day.

Nancy Candray (I blame my email account for making the picture so small)
and Speedy (no, she really IS that dumb)

E-file now, find out how....www.boe.ca.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for
the use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception,
review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the communication.