[Dailydrool] Sad in Florida

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:37:33 PDT 2009

Dear Wendy and Cookie,

Woke up early to check my e-mails and came across you posts, with tears running down my cheecks I have to tell you how very sorry I am for you both. I've been a Drooler for 5 years and remember reading many amusing stories about Pawcasso Blossom and many made me chuckle. Cookie, I wish you peace when recalling your many memories. Wishing Pawcasso a safe journey and a happy landing at the Bridge.

Wendy, I extend my condolences to you as well and although it's sad that he lost his Dadperson, think of how happy they will be to have each other again! I wish you comfort and peace as well; and safe journey, happy reunion to Nick and his Dad.

Carol & Rosie in Florida