[Dailydrool] jades first visit to the vet

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Mar 18 04:29:33 PDT 2009

Healing drool to all who need.

As Jade was now in her forever home we sent her to the vet to be spayed.
She was not a happy girl not being able to drink or eat after 22.00.
Debbie our vet was surprised on opening up the girl that she had already
been spayed. This had never happened before.

When running Jades arms some time collapsed under her and she would hit
the ground face first .Nothing untoward was picked up

And we all think because of bad diet she may have been underdeveloped in
certain areas. We are watching closely. Debbie did not bill us for the
surgery done to Jade as she felt she could not charge us for something
that had already been done.

Johana phoned me at work to say that they have both been dropped at
about 13.30 after being at the vet .,.washed, groomed , had nails cut
and been examined. It seems that they returned with a note and
medication from the vet . Will find out what the medication is for when
home this evening. Justin's buppyhood in the next posting.

Justin I feel wonderful after my bath hope the tablets are for my sister

Jade I am now the most beautiful girl in the southern hemisphere and I
brought home a note and tablets for my brother

Slaves Johnathan and william