[Dailydrool] A little bit of this and that

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 05:25:22 PDT 2009

First, to all that have lost their babies recently.  I read, I am  saddened,
I am collecting the healing drool from Sam(antha) to pass on to those  in
need.  I too have several ornyments from Pawcasso Blossom, and will  pawse the
next time they come out.

I can't tell you all enough how much I giggle when reading of the various
adventures recorded here.  The brudder and his posse.  Nigel and  Lewis'
adventures, I love it all.  Thank you for sharing, as always.

Now, Sam(antha) visited the nice Vet-lady last week, and shook off half her
fur from nerves, she doesn't like it there.  She wouldn't even accept a  treat
from said nice Vet-lady.  So, the long and short of it is this,  Sam(antha)
needs surgery.  She has a tumor on her front right paw.  It  looks like a toe.
She may actually lose a toe if there isn't enough skin  to stitch closed.
This tumor went from nothing to SOMETHING fairly  quickly.  We thought, hoped,
it was a cyst.  Nope, says the vet  lady.  We don't even know if it's the
c-word until they send it to be  tested.  They couldn't get enough cells to test it
now.  So, on March  27th, if you could all say a prayer, send some drool and
keep your paws crossed  that she keeps her toes and that it is just a lump, we
would appreciate  it.
my thanks to all
Lori in Massachusetts.....hey, look the snow is going away.
Sam(antha)....noooooo, I like to poop on the snow, where will I go  now?
Tater & Hazel...the not-wannabeez....we will be nice the the annoying  one
for just a little while.  We secretly like her and want to keep  her....to
torture.   ;o)
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/a
ol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B212935224%3B34245239%3Bb)