[Dailydrool] grain free treats, Tuesday

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Mar 18 06:42:31 PDT 2009

for an easy and tasty treat, line a plate with several layers of paper
towels.  Then slice a wiener into penny-sized rounds and arrange in
single layer on paper towels.  Microwave on High until wieners are
crunchy.

You can also do this with teaspoonfuls of canned
food.

Would probably work with the sweet potatoes too, but I
would be inclined to use my dehydrator for those.  Does one cook them
first??

And an update on tuesday.  She went to the vet on
Monday and got a prescripton for rimadyl FINALLY.  the vet is giving
her a dose for a 35# dog and she is 50# after not eating for most of a
week.  We are actually giving her a bit more..  By l st night
she was up and walking, able to squat to pee (in the middle of teh kitchen
floor, mind you but who cares??) and climb on to the tallest dog
cot.  She is drinking lots.  Still not eating, but I suspect
that will start in a day or so.  I bought a BIG lambroll to tempt her
with tonight.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
( http://my.execpc.com/~rebec/ )
Basset