[Dailydrool] Doggy doors/Peeing inside

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:40:21 PDT 2009

Ginny said "Duffy sticks his head out the doggy door, his business end is
still inside, takes a big, long pee ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DOGGY DOOR,
looking very indignant if we scold him-he thought he was outside....well his
head was!"

This is exactly what Cowboy did for an entire year when we lived in our old
house that had a dog door. He would step outside, front paws only, and pee.
It of course always ended up inside since he was too lazy to actually walk
outside. Luckily we had linoleum and it was an easy clean up but we
seriously could not scold him because he honestly thought he was outside.
He'd look around, "looks like i'm outside, ok I'll just pee here". LOLOL it
was the funniest thing ever and is still one of our favorite stories.
Luckily he was smart enough to step all the way outside for #2, lol.

Now we have no dog door. Just a sliding glass door that he paws at when
wants to go out. Never has had an accident in the house so I truly think he
thought he was outside when he'd pee by the door. Lol. These dogs continue
to humor me each day!

Lub and drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert
dailydrool calendar: 8/7/09