[Dailydrool] Llewis map, da Brudder and al.

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 18 11:54:38 PDT 2009

Dis be Violeta

I reading da drool and found Llewis map the mostest artistic fing I eber seen. I found it pwecise and me and Xaxa rolled on da floor cus it was so funny. Da bestest was that they got da BAKON and we lub BAKON and da mom neber gib us da BAKON. Meibee he meke a map how to go fwom Calgary-Canada to his home-usa and we get a greyhound and bisit he and Nigel  and do da track to Mr Rogers and get da bacon too. We gots to check our piggy bank to see iffen we hab enouf da peeples money. Da momma no allow hitchheck . We will see.
Another fing I lubbed was da vision ob DA BRUDDER in Speedos. Oh my, I got da image in me mind and I shared wif Xaxa but he no like, he seys it uggly. He more like da boxer shorts boy, whadebber, I liked da image. Do da Elder Clara and Sister Daysi uses da Catalina to go do da pee? I Pawticulally pwefer da bikinis fwom Buazil, it emphasizes da curbs...What? Well, da daddy said to cut if off so I will.
Aham, well, DA MORSE, my sweet lub, you must smel gud in da rotten smel, and you like da turds too so we pawfect for each odder.
I sad cus my furend Blossom wented to da bridge. She was my seecwet pawtner and Auntie Cookie sented so many bootiful picshures ob her. Xaxa sad too cus he lubed her. We send healing drool to Auntie Cookie, Annie Belle and Jennie Mae.
Lub to all
Violeta da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau