[Dailydrool] 2009 BHRG Spring Fling Auction

staceybharris at bellsouth.net staceybharris at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 18 15:06:00 PDT 2009

The 3rd Annual BHRG Spring Fling Dinner Auction is on!  We're set for
Saturday, May 2nd, and we'd LOVE to have you join us!  New venue (the
Doubletree in Roswell), same fabulous auction items, same great basset
supporters, new lower ticket price!  And get your tickets before April 15th,
and you save even more!

Before April 15th, reservations are $50 each or $450 for a table of 10 or
$380 for a table of 8.
After April 15th, reservations are $55 each or $500 for a table of 10 or
$420 for a table of 8.
Reservation deadline is April 26th.

Consider placing a catalog ad honoring your favorite fur-baby or rescue!
Become a sponsor!
Make reservations!

Get all the details at http://www.bhrg.org/auction.htm.

All proceeds benefit Georgia's homeless bassets (we have over 71 needing
homes now).

Stacey
& Sydnie, Amos, Paloma-the-foster, Warner-the-foster