[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 15:45:02 PDT 2009

Momma here, reading the drool, catching up.

Ester my dear--we need all the news of Basil!!! We hope things are going well.

Condolences to more hounds to the bridge-Richie and Wendy, we are so sorry for your loss, please know you are in our thoughts and prayers at this hard time.

We also love the idea of a Memorial day for hounds that have passed-a special day to celebrate their life would be wonderful!

Amelia, the commercial is a hoot!! Thank you for sharing.

Elder Clara is keeping her eyes on the seniors needing homes out there-every home needs a senior!

Brudder Elwood?????

Brudder Elwood seyz he is a tekein a nappy rite now, he gonna tell liddel storie in a bit. He gotz dem toebones cut todey. I think he is in there on his knobby knees praying fur Auntie Sandi to do this next time----

Great to see so many posting again, we have missed so many of you-

And Cookie, we are thinking of you--