[Dailydrool] Thank you Helena and Synthia, Judith and many more

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 17:15:11 PDT 2009

We had such a great respose to our posting that we were needing help to transport an 11 year old Basset from OFallon Missouri to Kanss City, and we had several Droolers offer to help us or gave us advice on people who might help us. Then a godsend, Helena Poist took over for me and arranged the whole transport for Fred. She offered to have him vetted at her vet since he charges less than the vets here in Kansas City, and I asked her if I could make payments to her because Western Missouri Basset Rescue is currently broke. She offered to get him all vetted and she would pay. I had intended on somehow making payments and paying her something I know how hard it is to get by now a days. Then a Drooler, Synthia offered to adopt Fred and Fred all of a sudden was not coming to Kansas City after being vetted, all of a sudden he is heading to New Hampshire. Thank you Synthia for giving an old boy a good home. Then came Judith with a generous offer to pay Freds
 vet bills or at least a good portion of them!!!! Thank all the Droolers for your help and I have not mentioned the many more Droolers who volunteererd to help Fred Thank you one and all!! Droolers are the best!!