[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 50, Issue 11

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Wed Mar 18 20:18:04 PDT 2009

On Mar 18, 2009, at 3:40 PM, Riche wrote:

> Only one of the 5 vets in our town will respond after hours, but he
> was
> out of town that weekend (just our luck). I understand vets not
> wanting
> to be "on call" 24/7, but do think they ought to make exceptions for
> active cases under their care."

My vet came to the scene of my house fire, opened his practice to
treat all of my seniors, and in the weeks and months to follow,
exemplified the best of his profession.

Needless to say, when I switched physicians recently, I simply told
her: "You just have to be as good as my Veterinarian."

Thanks to kind Basset folks everywhere, the melody of old, snoring
Bassets dreaming doggie dreams here still brings tears to my eyes.

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.