[Dailydrool] basset 500

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Mar 19 07:30:35 PDT 2009

The basset 500 is one of those mysteries that may never be solved...ha
ha...I have no idea what gets them into that zone, but usually one of my
two girls will get this crazy look in her eye, which of course the other
clearly interprets as "when I count to three, take off running through
the house at warp speed!" and off they go!  The funniest thing to watch
is when they skid to a stop at the end of the hall, get back up and go
running in the opposite direction! Always at top speed!  Last night, the
two of them were flying through the house and I was walking across my
bedroom with a basket of laundry and just so happened to shut my bedroom
door as they came charging down the hall.  I heard two skidding bassets
and then a big thud followed by another big thud as the two of them
slammed into my door.  I couldn't help but laugh to myself, even though
I could tell they were not very pleased!  Bad momma
slave...bwaaaaahahaha

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Basset 500 sprinters Diva Marie and Sophie doo dah

            It's nice to be able to read the drool again!!  I missed it
sooooo much these last few weeks!