[Dailydrool] Basset 500

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 19:01:28 PDT 2009

Oh my Dog....the Basset 500 in our house is just crazy!? Bailey and our foster Laverne run at least 60 times a day round the house, running into the couch, moving it back, then since the weather has been warm the last few days out the door around the yard and back in the house again and starts all over.? They even run up and down the stairs!? They do this from early am until late at night.? The other gals chime in every once in a while...When Trixie starts running in the house the whole place shakes since she's about 65 basset pounds!? It is an absolute hoot to watch.??I am trying to get them on video to post to u-Tube.? Thinking it's?going to be hard to have Laverne leave us ....can't believe I could be a foster flunkie again!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess, Trixie and Laverne (our foster)?